MA-PDB is a high quality light box interface which can provide both data and power signals to various devices.
It can supply power voltage to:
– Manual pantographs.
– Light sources which are dimmed via external dimmers.
– Light sources with integrated dimmer.
It can also supply data to control:
– motion of motorized pantographs and studio telescopes.
– light sources with integrated dimmers such as fluorescent .
– light sources.
Interface connectors include:
– one piece of 5 pin female 16A socket (power voltage for motorized pantographs and telescopes)
– one piece of 3 pin female 32A socket (power voltage for light sources which are dimmed via external dimmers)
– one piece of 2 pin female 8A socket (power voltage for light sources with integrated dimmer
– Two pieces of 5 pin male and female XLR connectors (power voltage for light sources with integrated dimmers)
– Two pieces of 3 pin male and female XLR connectors (control of movement for motorized pantographs and tel escopes)
– Internal colored terminals which establish connection be tween input and output cables safely and provide stand ard electric isolation