MA-PDB is a high quality light box interface which can provide both data and power signals to various devices.
It can supply power voltage to:
– Manual pantographs.
– Light sources which are dimmed via external dimmers.
– Light sources with integrated dimmer.
It can also supply data to control:
– motion of motorized pantographs and studio telescopes.
– light sources with integrated dimmers such as fluorescent .
– light sources.
Interface connectors include:
– one piece of 5 pin female 16A socket (power voltage for motorized pantographs and telescopes)
– one piece of 3 pin female 32A socket (power voltage for light sources which are dimmed via external dimmers)
– one piece of 2 pin female 8A socket (power voltage for light sources with integrated dimmer
– Two pieces of 5 pin male and female XLR connectors (power voltage for light sources with integrated dimmers)
– Two pieces of 3 pin male and female XLR connectors (control of movement for motorized pantographs and tel escopes)
– Internal colored terminals which establish connection be tween input and output cables safely and provide stand ard electric isolationee
All above specifications are modified as per customer request at the time of order.