General Rules for Microphone use
- Omni – Directional Condenser Microphone for lectures and stage / TV performers.
- Provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup.
- Operates on phantom power DC 1.5 – 12 V.
The microphone requires 1.5V to 12 DC power supply or a 1.5V AA battery for operation. A battery need not be in place for phantom power operation.
- To avoid phase cancellation and poor sound, all mic cables must be wired consistently : Pin 1 – to – Pin1 , etc.
- Avoid leaving the microphone in the open sun or in areas where temperatures exceed 50֯ C for extended periods, extremely high humidity should also be avoided.
The following tips will help you the longest life from your microphone
- Avoid dropping the microphone
- Keep the microphone dry and avoid exposure to extreme temperature and humidity
- Clean the microphone and cable with a dry cloth when necessary